Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Best And Worst Purchases

Thougt I would do one of those, so here we go!

Best Purchases

  1. My Louis Vuitton speedi 35 in damier. I have been wearing it very often and together with my Mulberry Bayswater it is my favorite bag. I love it <3
  2. My Michael Kors Bag. It is so pretty and practical. A perfect summer bag!
  3. My scorett boots. I was looking for a pair of mc-boots in real leather and with no ugly black zipper on the inside of the leg. And I found these, they are perfect and exactly what I was looking for!
  4. My Tory Burch flats. Love them, they are just to pretty and super comfortable, although the buckle loosened a little and I have to fix them( I bougt them in US thats why I can't leave them to the store so they can fix them)!
  5. My new Zara wedges. I just think I can use them in so many ways. They are also sooo pretty and comfortable <3
My worst purchases
  1. I wanted a pair of shoes who looked likte the short acne ones so my friend gave me those. They are nice but unfortunately they are to uncomfortable.
  2. The blue pumps are super pretty with the blue suede, pointy shape and the zipper but also to uncomfortable.
  3. My Michael Kors watch that I bougt in US. My worst purchase. I love it but the quality sucks and the watch is completly disturbed:(
  4. My zara pants, they are super hot but they are to big and doesn't fit me good.
  5. My bikbok fish-net shirt. Also pretty but doesn't fit me good!

No comments:

Post a Comment