Sunday, October 23, 2011




A lot of bracelets! Cheap, expensive, memories, religion, silver, gold (and the list goes on) all around your wrist! But make sure it looks good:)



Belive it or not but I find hard to find clutches that I like. I allways find them cheap looking...But I love those from Ysl and I wouldn't mind any colore and material!


Mulberry Bayswater in fun colores. Love. Them. I hove the classic black one but the ones in colore are just to cute!


I love Alexander Wang's shoes this season. So fine! And I also want to say that I'm almost (read:almost) fucking tired of all super high shoes with huge plaforms(=slutshoes)! Let the beautiful and classy stilettos and pointy pumps take some place!


This dog! Haha french bulldogs are just to cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment