Saturday, November 12, 2011

H&M

Now I know this is not a super fashion outfit and not so original either, but we all have to agree it is a nice outfit that we all would like to wear! It's comfertable, cute and a little bit fashion! You know it's the perfect mix!

Dress:H&M - Bag:Balenciaga - Shoes:Jimmy Choo - Watch:Michael Kors - Ring:YSL - Bracelets: Juicy Couture, Nialaya and Mulberry - Nailpolish:Chanel + black tights and a cardigan!

But that is not what I wantdet to say! What I wanted to say is that I always wear jeans and love it, but I love outfits like this for everday things, like school, shopping etc. Just don't make it look to femenim, pair it with toug stuff :)

Anyway this dress is actually from H&M, i think it's a perfect dress for everday but also for night so I am going to check it out and if it fits good, it will be a keeper! I will pair just like this!

Ohh I hope it looks good on me I am in love with the outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment