Friday, November 25, 2011

SPRING/SUMMER 2012


I don't like it. Some pieces are amazing ofcourse but mostly it's pretty boring! It's nothing new! The runway is really cool, as a museum but I don't know if I like it as a runway(though I loved the girl singing in the shell, what a beatiful voice!)...I have one question after this show: How many looks was that???


Balmain never disappoints me, their jackets and dresses are allways amazing. It's a lot of glitter which you know I love but my favorite thing are the blouses. I also loved the cowboy/western inspiration! I diddn't like the belts and the super high-waisted pants but thats the only thing!


I love this! The sport inspiration and the etno pattern i amazing! But my favorite thing was the pockets, especially the fish-net ones!! I also loved the styling of the models...weeeet baby!!


I don't hate it, I don't love it. I like the classy look, the beatiful jackets, pencil skirts and draped dresses and skirts. I diddn't like the colores and the styling of the girls! I love the sound of heels...

Do you notice the kind of easy bomber design on the jackets? And that almost all the jackets are a size or two bigger?? I like it, it's cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment